Best posts for Wednesday 29th March

Guerilla Wire /   March 28, 2017 at 8:05 PM 337 views

In case you missed them, here’s our selection of the best posts for 29th March 2017 featured on Guerilla Wire.

J’accuse…! Jeremy Corbyn and the Labour Party [his contribution to the Brexit vote]

Beverly Road

The [Labour] “soft coup” might be on, but it surely ain’t from the right

Rob Marchant

Towards a realignment of the Brexit debate [genuine reformers versus nationalists and conservatives?]

David Boyle

One vote that rules them all [will shifting public opinion mean Theresa May will eventually make a Brexit deal?]

Simon Wren-Lewis

Whisper it quietly, but the real culprits for the Brexit disaster are… us

Phil Thornton

Legs-it [the media’s institutional sexism – and what it’s meant to distract us from]

Mike Small

The Tories’ reputation for economic credibility is built on false narratives [they’re neither credible nor competent]

Phil McDuff

Sign-up for the Guerilla Daily newsletter – the best frontline and independent blogs every week day.

8 thoughts on “Best posts for Wednesday 29th March”

1. Maglia Manchester United Bambino says:

Remarkable! Its actually awesome paragraph, I have got much
    clear idea about from this article.
    Maglietta Calcio Bambino

2. Real Madrid Tröja says:

What i don’t understood is actually how you’re now not actually a lot more smartly-favored than you may be right now.

You’re very intelligent. You understand therefore significantly relating to this
    matter, produced me in my opinion believe it from a lot of various angles.
    Its like women and men are not fascinated except it is one thing
    to do with Girl gaga! Your own stuffs excellent.

Always take care of it up!
    Barcelona Tröja

3. fodboldtrøjer says:

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found a sea shell and gave it
    to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She put the shell to her ear
    and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to
    tell someone!
    fodboldtrøjer

4. fotbollströjor says:

I am curious to find out what blog platform you happen to be using?
    I’m experiencing some minor security problems with my latest website and I’d like to find something more risk-free.
    Do you have any solutions?
    fotbollströjor

5. maglie calcio poco prezzo says:

Magnificent goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff
    previous to and you are just too great. I really like what you’ve acquired here,
    really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it.

You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible.

I can’t wait to read much more from you. This is really
    a wonderful site.
    maglie calcio poco prezzo

6. Maglia Juventus 2017 says:

First off I would like to say excellent blog! I had a quick question that I’d like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I’ve had trouble clearing my thoughts in getting my thoughts out there. I truly do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any suggestions or tips? Appreciate it!
    [url=http://www.ayacara.org/feed/]Maglia Juventus 2017[/url]

7. Odette says:

Link exchange is nothing else except it is just placing
    the other person’s website link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar for you.

maglie calcio a poco prezzo

8. Keith says:

hi!,I like your writing so so much! proportion we keep in touch extra approximately your post on AOL?
    I need an expert on this space to unravel my problem. Maybe that’s you!
    Taking a look forward to look you.
    nuova maglia inter 2017

Please comment with your real name using good manners.